It was the quality of delivery in strict time line that made Relcom as a Preferred Engineering services provider for GSM/CDMA players like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, TATA, Spice to name a few. Executing the quality work within the stipulated time made us the MAJOR ASP for OEM like Ericsson, NSN, ZTE, Alcatel-Lucent, Ceragon and ECI telecom.
1. Site Selection
2. CW Test and Model Tuning
3. Cluster Creation
4. Cell Planning
5. Network Design by simulation of different load scenarios (Monte Carlo Simulations)
6. Frequency Planning, Neighbor List Planning (Soft, Softer, IRAT and IFHO) and Parameter Planning
7. Optimization with ACP to meet agreed KPIs
8. RFDS Creation
9. RNDCIQ Creation
10. MW/Transmission Planning and Design
1. Post Launch Network Performance management
2. Network Performance Improvement for Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility and Throughput KPIs
3. Special event handling
4. Traffic balancing
5. Feature Implementation
6. Parameter Audit
1. Drive Testing
2. Pre-launch network optimization
3. Hard and Soft change recommendation
4. Implement changes in the network or carry out hard changes
5. Network Optimization report creation after meeting agreed KPIs for Voice/Data Accessibility, Retain ability, Mobility, Throughput, Latency and ping etc.
6. Parameter Audit
7. Special event handling
8. LTE optimization process guideline documentation
1. Development and management of engineering application.
2. Developed Android application to capture wireless network KPIs for Indoor and Outdoor networks.
3. Real time measurement and web based reporting using proprietary application.
1. Site Acquisition and Real Estate services
2. Site Engineering including RFI Survey and documentation
3. TSP Services including Civil, Electrical, Towers, Shelters, DG Sets Installation and Commssioning
4. BSS, NSS and Transmission systems installation including feeders, antenna and other electrical installation
5. Commissioning and Integration of Base Stations
6. Project Management Services (for Greenfield areas as well as Infill sites)
7. Site Audit 8. Site Acceptance Services
1. Project Management
2. RF & Building Survey
3. RF Detailed Design
4. Implementation & Optimization of DAS & BTS
5. Quality Assurance
1. Managed Engineering services for Electrical equipments.
2. Managed Services for RF, Radio and Switch.
1. Professional Resources Services for SMEs, Engineers and Technicians.
2. Radio and Transmission Engineering Resources.
3. Hourly, Daily or Monthly rate model.