Overview - Key Features
- Financial year 2012 estimated revenue - Rs.50 mn
- Aggregated market cap - Rs.35 mn
- Years of services – 15
- Presence in 11 countries and growing including asia, middle east, north america
- Over 1000 dedicated skilled resources
- Management has over 35 years of experience in the area of telecommunication engineering in different
- Social and cultural environment
Companies engaged in:
- Relcom – Project Management Consultancy, RF survey, Site Acquisition, Drive Test (2 G and 3G), Bench Marking and optimisation.
- Relcom Engineering Pvt. Ltd. (REPL) – BTS, M/W (SDH/PDH) I&C, Switch up gradation (Software/hardware), Man power outsourcing, End to End Projects and TSP.
- RELCOM TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. – Plot No. 325 Sector-17 Footwear Park, Bahaduragarh.
- MANUFACTURING OF ARTIFICIAL LEATHER /REXINE FOR:- Upholstery, Shoe Material and Furnishing
It was sheer farsightedness which made a group to grow exponentially from a mere 200 BTS and M/W installation, commissioning and testing in 2000-2001 to the tune of 3000 BTS and M/W I&C, More than 5000 sites as PMC, and more than 1000 sites as TSP in 2009-2010.
It was the quality of delivery in strict time line that made Relcom as a Preferred Engineering services provider for GSM/CDMA players like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Reliance, TATA, Spice to name a few. Executing the quality work within the stipulated time made us the MAJOR ASP for OEM like Ericsson, NSN, ZTE, Alcatel-Lucent, Ceragon and ECI telecom.
"With upcoming new technology (of 3G) in India, We are fully geared up to undertake the new project in this arena."